- 360° Building Strategies for Communication in Contemporary Dance
- Act Your Age
- Choreoroam Europe
- COMMUNICATING DANCE
- CRISCO Crossroad of the Regions-fostering involvement of all citizens in local life to Improve Social Cohesion
- DANCING MUSEUMS
- Dancing Museums: Old Masters – New Traces
- Empowering Dance
- Migrant Bodies
- Migrant Bodies-moving borders
- Modul Dance
- Performing Gender – Dance makes differences
- Pivot Dance
- SHAPE IT
- SPRAY – Space Regeneration through Art by Youth
VIBES A project which aims to involve the audience in a shared participatory dance experience, promote cultural and linguistic diversity, engage in new innovative ways with the audiences through two levers: the media, and the public space.
The purpose of this project is to create opportunities of collective meeting and sharing of rich experience emotions, and to bring new audience to explore dance by offering a complete infrastructure mixing digital and human resources.
Delivered by a partnership of: Orbe (FR); CSC Centro per la Scena Contemporanea / Comune di Bassano del Grappa (IT); ICK Amsterdam, founded by Emio Greco and Peter Scholten (NL); HOLONIC SYSTEMS (Finland); C-DaRe, Centre for Dance Research - Coventry University (UK).
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.